Vote for most elegant royal wedding attendee
The European royal ladies gathered in Stockholm, Sweden to witness Princess Madeleine marry her American financier love Chris O'Neill. The bride herself was breathtaking in a custom-made Valentino gown with a stunning veil that trailed behind her as she walked the aisle of the Royal Chapel.
The guests had also made sure to glam up for the occasion. Madeleine's sister Princess Victoria was the epitome of elegance in a greige rosé dress, thought to be designed by Lebanese designer Elie Saab. Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, meanwhile, was stunning in a pastel aqua tiered Valentino dress and Princess Mary of Denmark injected a pop of vibrant colour into the proceedings with her bright pink dress and matching cape.
The ladies all dazzled at the royal wedding, but who wins your vote as the most elegant guest? Place your vote below.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE
- Princess Madeleine is breathtaking in her Valentino wedding dress
- Adorable Princess Estelle shines on aunt Madeleine's big day
- Princess Victoria dazzles on sister Madeleine's wedding day
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex and Prince Edward arrive at the wedding
- Newlyweds Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill travel through Swedish capital in horse-drawn carriage
- A day filled with emotion for Chris O'Neill as he weds Princess Madeleine