Princess Victoria dazzles on sister Madeleine's wedding day
Princess Victoria of Sweden was picture perfect as she stepped out to support her sister Princess Madeleine on her big day.
The Swedish royal, who carried her 15-month-old daughter Estelle in her arms, wore a greige rosé dress made from hand-dyed silk organza with layers of tulle in three shades, silk threads, Lurex threads, pearls and Swarovski crystals in amethyst and pale grey opal.
The stunning gown is thought to have been designed by Elie Saab, one of Victoria's favourite fashion houses.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Victoria accessorised with the tiara of the late Princess Lilian, who was the aunt of Victoria's father King Carl XVI Gustaf. The tiara was made by the company Boucheron in Paris, and was originally a necklace. Victoria also wore Lilian's corsage.
The rest of Madeleine's inner circle had made sure to glam up for the big day.
Her mother,Queen Silvia, wore a jade-hued dress fashioned from silk organza with embroidered silk lace and Swarovski stones.
This was accompanied by Queen Sofia's tiara and a dazzling drop necklace. The Queen also wore the Order of the Seraphim on a ribbon with a grand star.
The King, meanwhile, who is an admiral in the Swedish Navy, wore the military equivalent of formal evening dress. It comprises a navy blue mess jacket, white waistcoat, navy blue trousers with gold stripes, dress shirt and black bow tie.
Madeleine's brother Prince Carl Philip was as dapper as ever in his formal attire, while his girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist was the picture of understated chic in pale lavender.
- Princess Madeleine is breathtaking in her Valentino wedding dress
- Vote for the most elegant guest at the Swedish royal pre-wedding dinner
- Adorable Princess Estelle shines on aunt Madeleine's big day
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex and Prince Edward arrive at the wedding
- Europe's royal ladies are pretty in summer pastels
- Princess Madeleine marries Chris O'Neill in moving wedding ceremony
- Vote for most elegant royal wedding attendee
- Newlyweds Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill travel through Swedish capital in horse-drawn carriage
- Princess Marie-Chantal shares insider snaps on Instagram