Adorable Princess Estelle shines on aunt Madeleine's big day
Princess Estelle, one, attended her biggest national event to date, arriving for her aunt Madeleine's big day. In the arms of her mother, Princess Victoria, who walked alongside her husband Prince Daniel, Estelle smiled at the crowd in a cute white dress.
Arriving at the same church where she was baptised just over a year ago, Princess Estelle attended her first royal wedding, even watching proceedings from her own miniature chair.
Although all eyes were on the beautiful bride herself, royal watchers were keen to see young Estelle witness Madeleine's big moment.
Throughout the ceremony Estelle behaved very well, letting out a few cries of excitement and alternating between sitting on her seat and her mother and father's laps.
There had been speculation that Princess Estelle wouldn't attend the wedding, spending the day with her paternal grandparents Olle and Ewa Westling instead as they were not named on the official guest list.
Despite her young age, blue-blooded Estelle is often present at national events. On Thursday, the Swedish royal house marked their National Day by releasing a photo of Estelle wearing traditional Swedish folkdräkt – the traditional flower-embroidered pinafore worn over a white blouse.
Estelle was also living up to her future patriotic duties in February when she was seen waving her country's national flag as Swedish royals attended the final day of the Nordic World Ski Championships.
Madeleine's wedding, however, saw Estelle attend her first big event.
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex and Prince Edward arrive at the wedding
- Europe's royal ladies are pretty in summer pastels
- Who's who in the Swedish royal family?
- Princess Victoria dazzles on sister Madeleine's wedding day
- Princess Madeleine marries Chris O'Neill in moving wedding ceremony
- Vote for most elegant royal wedding attendee
- Newlyweds Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill travel through Swedish capital in horse-drawn carriage