Guests start to arrive for royal wedding celebrations
Guests have started to arrive at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm, where King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia will host Friday night's dinner before the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill on Saturday.
Princess Charlene of Monaco was one of the first to check in at the lavish, five-star hotel in the heart of the capital. The royal was sporting a relaxed look, wearing white jeans, black ballet pumps and a grey cardigan.
Charlene was without her husband Albert, who is embarking on an official engagement back in Monaco.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE
Princess Marie-Chantal turned up to the hotel with her husband Prince Pavlos. The Greek royal was the epitome of elegance in a white coat, waving at the paparazzi as she exited her car. Valentino, the designer of the wedding dress Madeleine will wear on Saturday, wore his trademark sunglasses as he walked inside.
Other attendees to arrive were Princess Martha Louise of Norway and her husband Ari Behn. They were joined by Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark.
Also expected at Friday evening's dinner were Madeleine's older sister Princess Victoria and her husband Prince Daniel of Sweden and Madeleine's brother Prince Carl Philip and his girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist. European royals include Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Prince Frederik and Princess Mary of Denmark and Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit.
- Princess Madeleine's wedding dress designer confirmed
- Chris O'Neill kisses Princess Madeleine in a moment of true affection two days ahead of their royal wedding
- Who's who in the Swedish royal family?
- Princess Madeleine's royal wedding: join HELLO! Online for all the details
- Princess Madeleine will not become Mrs O'Neill as Valentino leads the field to design her dress
- Princess Madeleine follows family wedding tradition with seafront carriage procession
- Where Princess Madeleine will marry her prince charming Chris O'Neill
- Princess Madeleine sparkles in silver sequin Elie Saab gown
- Sweden ready for Madeleine and Chris's royal wedding